WMRV Series Worm Gear Reducer / Gearbox (Blue Color)
Worm gearbox is a type of reduction gear unit that is used for converting high speed input of motor into lower speed output while also maintaining high torque.
The inner structure of worm reducer consists of a gear in the form of a screw meshed into the machine which outputs in the right angle orientation.
The worm gear box is mostly made of bronze and steel. The size of the worm reducer is very small and elegant compared to other gear reducers which makes it very convenient for rated motor speed and space problems.
|Type||Worm Gear Speed Reducer / Gearbox / Reductor|
|Color||Blue(RAL5010) / Silver Gray(K9149) or Customized Color|
|Packing||Carton, Honey Comb Carton, Wooden Case with Wooden Pallet|
|Usage||Industrial Machine, Food Stuff, Ceramics, Chemical, Packing, Dyeing, Wood Working, Glass, etc.|
|Flange||IEC standard flange or customized dimensions|
Features of Worm Reducer /Gearbox
1. Common mounting dimensions.
2. Aluminum and cast iron housing.
3. Worm and worm wheel transmission.
4. Compact structure and light-weight.
5. Wide range of accessories.
Advantages of Worm Gearbox / Reducer
1. Unique housing design will distinguish you from other competitors.
2. Multiple choice for oil seal.
3. The mounting dimensions can be customized according to customer's requirements.
4. Main parts are machined through high precision equipments like DMG MORI,LG MAZAK,MITSUBISHI
5. 100% running test to prevent oil leakage and control temperature rise.
6. Advanced Assembly line and hydraulic pressure.
WUMA is one of the earliest manufactures to make WMRV worm gearbox in China, now our worm reducers are hot selling in more than 60 countries.
1. How to choose a gearbox which meets our requirement?
You can refer to our catalogue to choose the gearbox or we can help to choose when you provide
the technical information of required output torque, output speed and motor parameter etc.
2. What information shall we give before placing a purchase order?
a) Type of the gearbox, ratio, input and output type, input flange, mounting position, and motor informationetc.
b) Housing color.
c) Purchase quantity.
d) Other special requirements.
3. What industries are your gearboxes being used?
Our gearboxes are widely used in the areas of textile, food processing, beverage, chemical industry,
escalator,automatic storage equipment, metallurgy, tabacco, environmental protection, logistics and etc.
4. Do you sell motors?
We have stable motor suppliers who have been coperating with us for a long-time. They can provide motors
with high quality.