The gear reducer uses various levels of gear transmission to achieve the purpose of speed reduction. The reducer is composed of various levels of gear pairs. For example, a small gear can be used to drive a large gear to achieve a certain reduction, and then a multi-stage structure , The speed can be greatly reduced.
Gear reducers are generally used in low-speed and high-torque transmission equipment. The ordinary reducer of the motor will also have several pairs of gears with the same principle to achieve the ideal reduction effect. The ratio of the number of teeth of the large and small gears is the transmission ratio. With the continuous development of the reducer industry, more and more companies have used the reducer.
1. The coaxial helical gear reducer is manufactured in accordance with international technical requirements and has a high technological content.
2. Space saving, reliable and durable, high overload capacity, power up to 132KW;
3. Low energy consumption, superior performance, and the reducer efficiency is as high as 95% or more;
4. Low vibration, low noise and high energy saving;
5. Use high-quality forged steel materials, rigid cast iron box, and the gear surface has undergone high frequency heat treatment;
6. After precision machining to ensure shaft parallelism and positioning bearing requirements, the reducer forming the helical gear transmission assembly is equipped with various types of motors, combined into a mechatronics, which fully guarantees the quality characteristics of the product.
Zhejiang Wuma Reducer Co. Ltd is a national Hi-tech enterprise who pecialized in developing and production of various types of speed reducers.Our main products are RV series worm reducer, helical gearbox, WAH series hypoid gear reducer, precision planetary gearbox etc., more than ten series of products. We can also provide the service with special and customized products. Our products have been widely sold to all over China and exported to other countries and regions like Europe, America, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Southeast Asia and so on.